Friday, January 7, 2011

My brother Telanganites! (if some people's views hurt, forgive me)

Friday, January 7, 2011

“We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, intellect is expanded, by which one can stand on one's own feet” -Swami Vivekananda

“Why we disagree…”

We Telanganites don’t have that much education strengthening our minds as we study by physical labor but not mental labor from a basic level. We do not have the resources that Seemandhra people have (I am mentioning the people who are really not poor), money and political mind. We never know that food is a business as Andhra people know. Show me one or two reputed Industrialists from Telangana Region. We are backward that much!! We never thought of education becomes business as it these days. Even we don’t know how to do business. That’s why we are backward. They taught us civilization and education (let them feel proud of saying it). But still we were uncivilized as they say. Let them say what they say. We are servants to the Nizam in his ruling, and we are still servants to Seemandhra people now (As it sounding me like this by seeing my friends working in Govt. departments). Don’t get angry dear Seemandhras! It’s just my opinion; don’t throw stones on my blog. We are uneducated and uncivilized in your words, as the case with also our political leaders. Our political leaders are also uneducated as they are Telanganites and they do not know how to play a political game plan (referring to who are not really good). If they are really educated by their minds the situation in Telangana would not be as it was now. When the State Re-organization Committee (SRC) gave some things in writing saying that the Telangana people have a feeling of fear that they will be discriminated, they should be guaranteed to clear their fears, then; it is a wise decision to combine as Visalandhra by satisfying the fears of Telangana people.

Ok. They combined.

Why did they (political leaders and ministers in govt.) wash out all agreements and pacts which were saving Telanganites from the fears (of curse political leaders from both region, I say this may be as a bit of ignorance/benefitting in some way of our political leaders of that time)? Now, the history repeats. They (Seemandhra People) say that they have developed Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh Capital)! So it should be made a Union Territory. Now, the ball kept in Shri Krishna Committee‘s court. He is a judge by profession. He goes beyond that and gives another option by dividing some more districts from now existing Telangana Region and they should be added to the Union Territory of Hyderabad by saying, if Telangana is divided by giving its Capital as Hyderabad, there is a possibility that Maoism will be exploited. I don’t know what guarantee if we have Hyderabad as Union Territory does Maoism will be suppressed or vanished. This sounds little funny to me and I don’t know what is the base for it. I don’t know where, these Maoism starts from and what the is root cause of it. I think it’s not in the scope of Committee’s work. I am not that much of either a politician or a statesman. Rayalaseema can have a lot of faction wars and Govt. doesn’t have a capacity to stop it from last few years as I see, and Maoism as a great threat to our socio economic development. Can’t we stop it? We do not have a answer as we do not have answers to lot of questions in our present democracy. I thought it became a Demo Crisis. These days it became more common if a law case is running through years without judgment. Keep postponing, that’s what we people learned. If we did not have sufficient files of facts we do not get the justice. If we have them also there are other sects of people who can buy them or modify them as per their will by surprising us. I see examples of some cases like Arushi, Jessicalal etc., (God only knows the truth.) Democracy is laughing…

Carving out Separate Telangana

May the issue of carving out a separate Telangana does not have sufficient facts or statistics to decide that, may be all the facts are reverse of it. I don’t know how extent I can expect the truth in the document statistics given to Shri Krishna Committee (As all heads of the departments are Seemandhra people as I think, this is a suspicion from me as money and power can make many things possible or flaw'sible' these days) and the bias and basis on which they surveyed. We have one option to wait for the results. We wrote our examination very well and we are confident about our capacity.

Otherwise we have one more option. Shout! We don’t want Telangana!! Die ourselves. Just bury all our shit of emotions, confusions, and the constitutional rights of expression of thought. Bury ourselves in to the graves without dying tirelessly striving for a separate state, so that no body ask for another separate state. How can I say this? All our land of Telangana kids and children are watching and observing our moments, what’s happening. What if they start again by raising the same issue after another forty, fifty years, and if they wake us from our graves to support their movement. We need not worry, we can sleep in our own graves peacefully as they also come and join us as we can join our elders of same movement. History repeats.

Let them (I don’t know whom I am conveying this) keep their verdict on the graves of these innocent boys and girls of tomorrow.

I still have lot of thoughts before scribbling all this. Only two of us know those. One is God and another is me. Now only one knows, and it’s not me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent view Brother...

At least educated people will be getting an idea on this..

will hope for the best and let us look forward to hear a good news ..

Post a Comment

 
SaandraSindhu © 2008. Design by Pocket