Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A TRUE BELIEF

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Neither life shows a way, or Love

And, for me it’s a puzzle,

Sizzling from years of fear!

Where, a life struggles for bread,

Where, a mind seeks Wisdom,

Where, a soul searches for its intuition,

Where, a vast knowledge throws out

All the weakness of a wicked soul, and

All the laziness in muscles,

That utopia shall be built by character

Guiding every tiny mind to perfection

And a will that, provides an atmosphere

For working out all the salvations for life

I want that character for me, for others

I never saw a sea without a tide, and

I never saw a cloud to be calm,

I didn’t ever get a talk without criticism

And I thought, “It is for determination”,

Whether it is for good or bad I took it for granted

AKVishwa

(28.03.2005)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SaandraSindhu © 2008. Design by Pocket